Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM) are hazardous materials that can be harmful when exposed by inhalation. MSE Environmental can provide the following Asbestos inspection services:
- Asbestos Testing
- Asbestos Surveys
- Asbestos Inspections
- Asbestos Pre-demolition surveys required by Clark County Air Quality
- Asbestos Renovation surveys required by Clark County Air Quality
- Asbestos Perimeter Air Monitoring during Asbestos Abatement
- Asbestos Surveys for real estate transactions during Phase 1 ESA
- Asbestos Final Clearance Inspection with OSHA re-occupancy sampling
- Asbestos Testing for Final Clearance on contents cleaning
MSE Environmental can provide same day and 24 hour turnaround time for all samples.
MSE Environmental follows Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) and National Emissions Standards for Hazard Air Pollutants (NESHAP).
A brief diagram below of suspect asbestos containing materials within a home.